Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Truth Really is Stranger Than Fiction. Really. Seriously.

This is definitely the most disturbing thing I have ever seen/read/heard.

I am traumatized.

I am freaking out.

I am filled with wonder.

I am pissed that I can’t find more on this particular story despite searching the ‘Net for forty-two hours straight. Okay, a half an hour. But still…

I am inspired, finally, thankfully, to write some fiction. The damn thing is already written in my head, right down to the ending. Threw down a whole page almost immediately after reading the aforementioned story.

I am delighted to report that the rush of inspiration, of which I’d not had the pleasure of experiencing in a long, long time, still feels better than a four minute orgasm. Which reminds me…I think I’d better put up my “When the Office is A’rockin', Don’t Come A'knockin’” sign but quick!

4 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger Myfanwy Collins said...

ooooooooooh! I just watched the video on that link. The end gagged me. I've heard of these parasitic twins before--I actually met someone who had had one (though not as extreme as this)! He was German and told me this story of how doctors had found teeth and bones beneath his skin.

aiiii!!!

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Wow! That's completely crazy.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Editor at Large said...

Won't John Hurt be jealous!

Gonna let your loyal fans read the fiction inspired by this truth?

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger C said...

i can't wait to see what the end result of this inspiration will be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home