Saturday, August 19, 2006

#4 in My Series of "Incredibly Bad Poetry by Celebrities or Fictional Characters"

She Weeps the Body Electric

By Ms. Lori’s Computer


‘Twas August 12th, an evening otherwise mundane
When my mistress killed me, then went completely and utterly insane
Though not of her own volition, it was her crackling fingers of doom
That short-circuited my wiring and made my motherboard go boom

She weeps the body electric, man
She cries over lost information
She weeps the body electric, man
And there’s nothing I can do

I was but a young pup, purchased July of last year
And she filled me with AV-ware and firewalls -- I had nothing to fear
Yet as is the norm, her preternatural ability to inadvertently destroy PCs
Could not be controlled, like a block of spoiling cheese

She weeps the body electric, man
She mourns for the days of yore
She weeps the body electric, man
And she's creepy, dude, it’s true

So until I am waked from this suspended animation
And Ms. Lori returns from the Land of Damnation
Talk amongst yourselves --

mike myers is god. discuss.

-- Talk amongst yourselves and be aware
That we shall return, someday, sometime, somewhere...

5 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said...

The land of damnation?

What are you doing in Oklahoma?

Please return
for I'm disturbed,
not able even
to read your words.

I wonder also
how terribly sweet
it would be to see
a pic of your feet.

:)

Okay, I suck. But I've been told I do it well. Love ya girl!

Jas...

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Alice said...

So, you're computer's screwed again, huh?

Anyway, DAMN girl, you're good...

I once knew a girl,
Ms. Lori, her name,
The world bowed down before her,
Good writing was her game.

But then alas her 'puter,
Did blow a fuse or two,
And there was poor Ms. Lori,
Damn hot girl in a stew.

But never fear,
Lori dear,
Your fans are patient,
Waiting here

For your return,
Tiumphant blast,
When the Whipped Mother Flag,
Once more takes mast.

And until then instead,
Well, what luck you do have!
To hold the fort fast;
A young girlish chav

From Britain yo,
Ms. Lori I 'aint,
To visit my site,
You need hearts that aren't faint.

But write I shall,
My wares to see.
Because Ms. Lori's fan,
Number 1; well, that's me.


:-)

Hugs, Lori.

xxx

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said...

Oooh. Alice! You go girl.

 
At 1:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"like a block of spoiling cheese"

A special slot in Hell has been reserved for you on the merit of that one line :)

Sweet idea.

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Girl, Fame rocked my 'tocks back in the day, as YOU rock them now. ;-)

Actually, though, Fame didn't enter my tiny, pitiful mind when I wrote this post -- Ray Bradbury did. How
I love the Bradbury...

Jas, I am SO going to post my toes for your viewing pleasure. Just 'cause I lurve you...

Alice, you British bombshell -- I LOVE THAT!

I have the most literate, sexy, talented friends in the world.

Hey, Zero, you be my hero. Uhm...Or something... ;-) Good to see you're back blogging, sir. Now I must put your damn link up again!

Blackadder, I missed you, honeypie. Thanks so much for being my boy. (((HUG)))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home