Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Tooth Fairy

Well, well, it’s that time again, folks. What time, you ask? Why, it’s MOVIE TIME AT MS. LORI’S, of course! Next flick up will be Anchor Bay Entertainment’s “The Tooth Fairy,” and from what I hear, this one’s a doozy -- weird old lady who steals teeth (for god knows what reason) then murders the unwilling donors with an ax. Hell yeah!

Love me some lowbrow cinema, especially if there’s beer involved.

From the press release:

Remember the innocence of putting a tooth under a pillow at night and finding it mysteriously transformed into a reward the next morning? My, how times have changed…Anchor Bay Entertainment, an IDT Entertainment Company, extracts the dark side of a beloved childhood ritual with The Tooth Fairy! Co-written and produced by legendary producer Stephen J. Cannell (“The A Team,” “Hunter,” “Profit,” “21 Jump Street”) and featuring such horror alums as P.J. Soles ( Halloween, The Devil's Rejects ) and Jesse Hutch ( Freddy Vs. Jason ), The Tooth Fairy turns the innocent fairy tale into the ultimate nightmare! Presented uncut with never-before-seen footage, The Tooth Fairy also offers bonus features, including an audio commentary and behind-the-scenes interviews, that viewers can really sink their teeth into!

Come one, come all, BYOB, and leave your sensibilities at home -- I’ll provide chicken wings and witty commentary throughout the show.

See you there!


(Not work-safe! Well, unless your boss doesn’t mind flying penises careening across the company computer screens.)

4 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger Alice said...

Well, I'm an idiot. My brain didn't register there was a post above the marvelous GOLLYwood tale, on which I left my "Hi, I'm back" comment.

Clever me.

My boss isn't here, but I can't watch it anyway: no sound and my computer doesn't like playing videp clips.

I don't know why; it should plsy them, it just doesn't.

So, no clip watching for me.

:-(

But I DID get to read the GOLLYwood post.

THAT was good.

;-)

xxx

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Alice said...

What the hell IS it with me and typos today??

Apologies.

Banjo boy is messing with my mind agsin.

That, or it's because I'm too hot and tired and on my period and feeling crap.

Or that I'm thick.

But I like the "it's Banjo Boy's fault" idea better.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Hi, Alice! GOOD to see that your lovely self is back. (((HUGS)))

Oh, and, it's probably a good thing you can't view the vid...Kinda sick.
Me, I like sick, but then again, I have no couth. ;-)

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Bill said...

Where the hell did that clip come from?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home