Friday, July 28, 2006

Because My Office is Still 5,000 Degrees and Rising….

And I can’t write a coherent, witty post with hot, burning coals for fingertips, I give you this instead:

You Are Most Like Bill Clinton

No doubt, your legacy may be a little seedier than you'd like.
But even though you've done some questionable things, you're still loved by almost all.
What Modern US President Are You Most Like?


Big surprise.

Now, I suppose I could use the quiz results as fodder for a long political rant on global warming, and how if Big Sweet Daddy Honey Pie (my pet name for Clinton) were president right now, my attic office wouldn’t be 5,000-plus degrees, nor would I be having nightmares about Laura Bush’s creepy serial killer eyes, but I think my left breast just burst into flames.

8 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger Editor at Large said...

And if Gore were president right now, everything would be much cooler.

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

In more ways than one, babycakes.

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger Granny said...

I'm JFK. Sounds okay to me.

I would have thrown the computer across the room if it had turned out to be Bush.

 
At 2:29 AM, Anonymous aphid said...

I got Bush. Son of a bitch.

As a side note, have any of you noticed how much Gore has loosened up after he "lost" the election? It's like he dislodged the stick from his ass after the pressure was off.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Ann, JFK is most *definitely* okay! Well, beside the fact he's dead and all that, but you get what I mean...

Aphid, why am I not surprised? ;-) :-) :-)

And yeah, Gore certainly has done a turnaround, hasn't he? I like the guy.

 
At 1:10 PM, Anonymous aphid said...

Geez, Lori, what's with the insult? I have a feeling I only got that rating because I like Mexican food.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Oh, Aphid, I was just razzing yer buttocks. Gawd! ;-)

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous aphid said...

You're forgiven. I hope you can forgive me for taking offense to being compared to a fascist crack whore idiot excuse for a president. You never can tell when somebody's joking on the internet -- even with smileys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home