Friday, July 28, 2006

Because My Office is Still 5,000 Degrees and Rising….

And I can’t write a coherent, witty post with hot, burning coals for fingertips, I give you this instead:

You Are Most Like Bill Clinton

No doubt, your legacy may be a little seedier than you'd like.
But even though you've done some questionable things, you're still loved by almost all.
What Modern US President Are You Most Like?


Big surprise.

Now, I suppose I could use the quiz results as fodder for a long political rant on global warming, and how if Big Sweet Daddy Honey Pie (my pet name for Clinton) were president right now, my attic office wouldn’t be 5,000-plus degrees, nor would I be having nightmares about Laura Bush’s creepy serial killer eyes, but I think my left breast just burst into flames.

6 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger Editor at Large said...

And if Gore were president right now, everything would be much cooler.

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

In more ways than one, babycakes.

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger Granny said...

I'm JFK. Sounds okay to me.

I would have thrown the computer across the room if it had turned out to be Bush.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Ann, JFK is most *definitely* okay! Well, beside the fact he's dead and all that, but you get what I mean...

Aphid, why am I not surprised? ;-) :-) :-)

And yeah, Gore certainly has done a turnaround, hasn't he? I like the guy.

 
At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, Lori, what's with the insult? I have a feeling I only got that rating because I like Mexican food.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Oh, Aphid, I was just razzing yer buttocks. Gawd! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home