Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Oh, James, You're So Droll

Because Anne said it must be done, it shall be done...

THE JAMES LIPTON MEME

What's your favorite word? - Quixotic
What's your least favorite word? - Maw, as in “gaping maw.”
What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? - Good food, booze, serendipity, a beautiful pair of male buttocks, irony, kindness, empathy, poetry or prose that makes me swoon with its brilliance, wildlife
What turns you off? - Hypocrisy, liars, back-stabbers, back-handed compliments, cruelty, Madison Avenue, bigotry, stupidity, people who have no sense of humor, the 21st century
What is your favorite curse word? - Fuck.
What noise or sound do you love? - Baby laughter
What noise or sound do you hate? - Amplified drooly, gacky, smacky-smooch kissing sounds in film.
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? - Film-making. I want to write, direct and produce a film that kills, man. I want to create something so special, the academy would have to invent a new category just for me. Unfortunately, I know squat about screenwriting, directing and producing, and I’m kind of old now, so I’ll just dream…
What profession would you not like to do? - Nurse or doctor. Too many body fluids, cooties, and bad smells involved there. I don’t know how they do it, frankly.
If heaven exists, what would you like to hear god say when you arrive? - I’m sorry.

Tag, Ms. Olivia, you're it.

2 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, I forgot about nurse/doctor. I'd hate that, too. Yuck.

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot to list one thing in your list of major turn offs....

plagiarism

 

Post a Comment

<< Home