Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Drunk Women Amuse Me To No End

And Lord knows I need some amusement after all this blog redesigning hoohaw (please bear with me as the good doctor and I beat the template demons to death with our holy powers of perseverance -- with God as my witless, One Whipped Mother shall rise up and defeat the devilish feces-eating spawn of Hell). Praise!

Anyway. I laughed out loud at this mighty spectacle of female drunkenness. Note the terrified expression on the reporter's face.

Hell hath no fury like a woman shnockered.

4 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

And an excellent example of why I DO!

Accosting reporters happens to be a little known hobby of mine, but only while under the influence, of course.

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger k1tchenwitch said...

That was hysterical!! (Love the new look, by the way)

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that woman needs to be my new best friend. i don't currently have enough losers in my life.

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Hi Theresa! Yeah, a picture of femininity, isn't she? And thanks!

my god, honestyrain, you are a troubled woman. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home