Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I Now Know Who My Favorite Candidate Is

Eh, I've been posting little content and many videos lately, but due to my visiting Mom at the hospital almost every day -- lengthy visits at that -- I haven't the time to think and write clearly enough for neither intelligent commentary nor pithy anecdotal shlimjollipers, yet I still feel the need to communicate what lurks within my addled brain...

Mom'll soon be moved to a lovely "comfort home," which will be most excellent. Where they have her now (palliative care unit) is so craptastic, it defies explanation. No private bathroom (there's a darling little potty that pulls out from the wall, though -- how grand), and no real walls to separate patients (particle board partitions). I mean, really, you can hear the old guy next door when he farts, for god's sake.

Used to be a neonatal intensive care unit, see, but they jerry-rigged it into some semblance of a hospice facility. This will not do.

We're just waiting for an opening at the comfort house right now.

Anyway, I enjoyed the below video immensely.



Go Hill!

I'll bet my last Blue Light that Hill could drink that skinny ol' Barack under the table any day.

Strong constitution equals strong leadership. Well, in my book, at least...

FYI: Her favorite beer is Blue Moon with orange slices.

12 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm drunk right now, could I be the predisstetnt?

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Most certainly!

 
At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I drink maybe one beer every year or two. When I do, and if it is available, I drink Blue Moon (a fine wheat beer). Does that mean I should vote for Hill?

Mostly (daily) I drink wine. I'd say "red wine" but the word red is implied by the word "wine" in my lexicon. When I order zinfandel in a bar, and it is one of those joints where that fluid from hell ("white zinfandel") is consumed so commonly people order it, and get it, by saying "zinfandel," I take great delight in refusing the beverage if they bring it to me in that execreable form. I refuse to say "red zinfandel" when ordering. Fuck all idiots.

Of course, being a refined gentleman, if the barkeep has the temerity to say, in response to my asking for zinfandel, "Red zinfandel?", I bite my tongue, and instead of saying, archly, "Zinfandel is red," I say, simply, "Yes" often with a sigh.

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Gerry, call me clueless, but I did not realize some folks use the terms "red" and "white."

My favorite wine is a Sutter Home zinfandel. Yes, cheap, cheap, cheap, but so good, good, good.

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Jordan E. Rosenfeld said...

I'm not arguing here that Hill probably can drink Obama under the table, but that was a little sissy sip she took--she didn't even knock it back!! I want to see the hill who downs that sucker, slaps the table and asks for another.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Jordan, actually, this particular video is a shortened version of some I'd seen (the quality wasn't all that great, so I chose to post this one instead). She slugs those shots down (yes, she had more than one during the course of the evening -- along with more beer). The initial dainty sip was just a taster, apparently. ;-)

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Sewa mobil di bali said...

nice blog

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Home balinese traditional said...

Good blog

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Bali Rent Car said...

cool blog

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Nusa dua restaurant said...

cool blog

 
At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Bali spa said...

nice info

 
At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Jasa seo bali said...

numpang lapak gan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home