Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Don't Bother With This...

If you don't have an intelligence quotient above that of a chimpanzee's.

Been concerned about certain...Things. Been worried, a tad afraid...Been that way for some years now.

I've avoided posting about my concerns, because I don't want to be seen as some "conspiracy nut," but my concerns are being validated more and more each day.

Unfortunately.

Your world is not what you think it is.

Investigate, learn, think, open your eyes...



I plan on posting more about my concerns in the future, with verifiable references, other videos, and my completely awesome and always creepy-good insight.

The world, she is a-changin'. What a shame that most of us will not see it until it's too late.

ADDENDUM: That last sentence is a bit dramatic, isn't it? Sorry. I don't believe the world is ending soon or anything like that, nor do I see it as suddenly spiraling out of control and causing its occupants to suffer mondo vertigo. I don't think we're in the "end times," as my personal beliefs side with the "bullshit and poppycock" folks, but...Something's in the air -- literally and figuratively. Major shifts involving socioeconomic/political/religious climes will occur during our lifetimes, as to the point where they are unavoidably noticeable (changes have been underway for a very, very long time, but many of us just haven't paid attention), and possibly, to some of us, detrimental to our overall well-being.

The best way to tolerate extreme change is to prepare for it. Knowledge lends preparedness and, preparedness lends peace of mind.

10 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The problem is that it's so hard to differentiate between the nuts and the people who are on to something. Evidence can be manufactured or hidden, and the right lie whispered in the right ear (or the left ear) at the right time can spawn an entire conspiracy, or an entire hoax. How do we investigate? How do we know who to believe? We don't know, we never will. I don't even know how to try.

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Justice said...

It puzzles me, why this is viewed as anything but realistic. Think of government in terms of corporations. The President of the United States, for example, is the CEO. The international bankers and the elite are shareholders. The citizens are consumers. Think in terms of cornering the market, all the way down to playing on emotions and fears to sell consumers things they don’t really even need. Why? Profit (Power). The suggestion in the video is not a conspiracy theory; it is a probability.

 
At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It can't happen here.
It can't happen here.
It can't happen here.
(excuse me, someone's at the door, be right back)

 
At 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and I don't think you're a conspiracy nut. As long as you don't go around saying the Jews are behind it all, you're probably okay by me.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Aphid, you ask: How do we know who to believe?

And I say: Look within, and there's the answer. Seriously. I don't mean to sound all weird and new agey, but the truth is within us. Most of us are so much more intelligent, intuitive, perceptive, and on target than we've been taught (brainwashed) to believe.

Justice, you got it, doc.

Gerry, godspeed, brother. ;-)

Aphid, the Jews? How silly. Everyone knows it's the Swedes. ;-)

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm 1 4th Swedish, awesome . . .

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Rabbitch said...

It's time to knit a yurt, isn't it?

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Selkie said...

Okay. Now you're starting to freak me out.

By the way, did that "it's" make you wince too?

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Aphid, so is my husband. Viva IKEA! hahaha!

Rabbitch, only if you want to save the world.

Selkie, I no not what you mean. I did catch a horrendous spelling error this morning, though (piece-peace)...I really shouldn't drink while blogging.

Sorry for freaking you out. I do that to people from time to time...

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Rabbitch said...

Darling, just for you I shall start knitting the yurt.

Just as soon as I catch up on all of these damned orders and find a new supplier of sock yarn as I am almost out and apparently so is my regular supplier (and they can't tell me when they're going to restock, the gravy-sucking pigs.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home