Monday, July 02, 2007

Screw Toledo

Lar and I moved to Springfield!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here's a still of me waiting in line at the supermarket. There's an asshole ahead of me paying for a pack of gum with a check, hence the look of disgust and bewilderment on my face.

Of course, I always look that way, anyway.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And here's Lar. I believe this shot was captured during a conversation he was having with a couple of nice folks who dropped by one day. They were bearing good news, and very eager to share!

I'm quite pleased with how well Lar and I have adapted to cartoon life. It never rains here, there are always plenty of doughnuts and beer, and we've become best friends with Homer and Marge.

Sure, we miss the kids, but here in Springfield, no one stays sad for long...Besides, Bart promised to build us four little robot children that will be close proximities to our human offspring. Even better, he said that he'll incorporate vacuum cleaners into his designs. How awesome is that?

Okay, gotta go now -- Lar and I are off to Moe's for a late morning round or two.

Cowabunga!

P.S. Want to join us? Click here .

4 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Doctor Rick said...

How'd you do the Simpson movie link?

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Doctor Rick, if I told you, I'd have to kill you.

I kid. Just put < a href = (website address -- without parentheses, of course) and then >
after which you put your words of choice, and close with < / a >

No spaces.

Wham! -- linky goodness.

 
At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you had pink hair.

Just out of curiosity, did you draw those yourself, get some nerd to do them for you, or is there some program on the internet that'll let you make your own Simpsons character (yes it is a ridiculous idea, but South Park has one)?

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Jordan E. Rosenfeld said...

I have tagged you oh Simpsonified one. A fun little game (fun might be subjective) at my blog...

xo
J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home