And Sometimes Quickies Aren't Very SatisfyingJust had to get a few things of my chest. You know, before I die of suffocation:
1) Plagiarists are shit-eaters!
2) The thing I hate most about being a writer is the waiting. Sick of it, do you hear me?
3) Condoleezza Rice is a big dork.
4) My ass is super fat today.
5) I want to stay home this Thanksgiving with my husband and children, have a friend and her daughter come eat turkey and stuffing with us (I make a righteous turkey), then get totally stupid on Corona after the kids are in bed, watch some movies, laugh, eat pie. But I can't. Obligations, obligations. How I hate obligations.
YEAH! I feel a bit lighter having removed those stones from my heaving bosoms. Not.
AddenDumDeDum Wow. This blogging business just may be magical -- first my nighttime weirdness goes away, and now this: almost immediately after posting the current entry, I heard from an editor regarding a story of mine that will be appearing in the mag's next issue. Excellent. Two wishes down, sixty thousand to go, then.
Maybe I should write an entry about how badly I want to win the lottery...
I invite all and sundry to rub my blog, if you're so inclined.