Wednesday, November 17, 2004

GLORY!

I have not pulled even one lash while sleeping since I posted about that dreadful occurrence. It may be that the mere act of writing about it has purged the evil compulsion from my brain, but I tend to believe it's because of the Lord's merciful grace. I've been spending a holy amount of time over at Landover Baptist Church lately, and the Lord's spirit has slowly but surely passed its infinite cleanliness over my weary, eyelash-plucking soul. PRAISE!

Forgive me my religious fervor, but I'm happier than a clam on crack.

I'd known of Landover for a couple of years now, thanks to my good friend Brother Terry, but I guess I wasn't quite ready to take the plunge into full tithing glory until our Lord and Savior, G.W. Bush, was re-elected. God, in all His wisdom, spoke to me that wondrous night and told me that it was finally time.

18:17 If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, treat him as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

AMEN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home