Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Speaking of Poop...

The following message is intended for a couple of so-called friends who didn't send me a birthday greeting yesterday. They didn't even call. Or buy me diamonds, the bitches.

Better don your helmets and face masks, because the green poop is gonna hit the fan. Starting....

Now! --------------------------------------------->

To those who didn't send me, Ms. Lori, most excellent friend, darling angel who was sent from heaven in order to spread joy and wonder to the miserable people of earth, a birthday greeting, I hereby pronounce you dead.

3 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, happy birthday!

And hey, I hate blogger with it's sign-up-for-an-account-so-you-can-post-comments crap.

Jen

www.lambic.co.uk/jenblog

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

how was I to know?

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger A said...

Haha.. yep, you are definitely a Scorpio.

Happy Birthday!


Scorpioz Rule--

Alena

 

Post a Comment

<< Home