Tuesday, October 05, 2004

It's All About Mr. Terry

T.M. Wright is not only one of my favorite authors, he’s an amazing artist as well. Check out the cover art for his soon-to-be released novella “The Eyes of the Carp.”

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sir Wright allowed me the privilege of reading an advanced version of this, but I wouldn’t allow myself to finish because I want the whole experience -- the smell of the paper, the feel of the book, the weight in my hands. I can’t wait to get this lovely in my clutches. Soon, my pretties, soooon.

I’ll say this much: Kevin is one of the weirdest, funniest, creepiest characters I’ve encountered in a very long time. It may just be that TEofC will surpass my current favorite Wright creation, “Cold House,” but we’ll see. If you haven’t read “Cold House,” you’ve missed something special, something that is literary yet accessible, dark, beautiful, haunting...

Gawd, go get it already!

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Oh, Martin, honey...You've been drinking again, haven't you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home