Monday, September 27, 2004

Perhaps I'm Not So Bagladyish After All...

Received a lovely note from the reviewer mentioned in yesterday's blog -- confirmed my suspicions that my story is woefully injured without those last lines (despite all of the warm and caring well-wishers who wrote to tell me otherwise). Mr. Horsley stated in part: "Had I had the original lines intact...I am certain my overall impression of the published story would've been more favorable...The 'melodrama' I initially perceived is ameliorated significantly by the comprehension those lines provide."

Now if only I could send the lost lines to every single reviewer who has reviewed or will be reviewing the book. Love it or hate it, at least it would be a fair assessment.

Oh, sure, I hear some you saying, "Shut the hell up already, Ms. Lori!"

But imagine if it happened to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home