Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Introducing Mr. Butler

Well, since today marks my 45,765th day without sleep, I thought I'd celebrate by adding a regular feature to my blog: Mr. Butler's World!

Mr. Butler's World! will include random musings, rants, and helpful hints by my son, Mr. Butler.

A little bit about Mr. Butler:

Born on January 24, 2002, Mr. Butler enjoys taking baths, "Oobie" (the creepy talking hands show on Noggin), eating books (particularly the works of John Shirley and Graham Masterton), and putting his head up ladies' shirts. He is a man of few words, but he does enjoy a good debate if the opportunity should arise. Favorite topics include: "Toilets -- are they scary or not?" and "Monsters in the closet -- fact or fiction?"

Mr. Butler does not like his mommy calling him Mr. Butler because that is not his true name; he also hates when his mommy calls him Phlumpy, Chicken-Pee, Wieners or Mr. Noodles, but he realizes that he is powerless to do much about it, so he tolerates the nicknames with as much grace as is possible.

Stay tuned for Mr. Butler's first installment of Mr. Butler's World! which will explore the pros and cons of putting $2.75 worth of quarters in one's diaper.


1 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Mr. Butler says, "It is a program that defines the youth of today. Not only does it address important issues such as diversity, tolerance, and the changing face of family in modern America, it also makes me laugh so hard, I sometimes poop in my pants."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home