Thursday, September 09, 2004

Hatin'

Well, doesn't my balding blog look lovely? First my profile migrates down to the bottom of the page for absolutely no reason at all, then I couldn't blog for two days due to problems with Blogger.com, and now, my babies, half of my blog page is missing. My profile, my Blogroll, my things, my stuff, the very arm of my existence! Where'd it all go? To heaven, I bet.

Rest in peace, arm. I shall miss you.

Hating Blogger right now. Do you hear me, Blogger? I hate you! Foul bastard. There oughta be a law against such foulness, and I should be the arresting officer. Think I'll pretend...

Put your foul arms behind your foul back, Blogger.com! I said, now!

Blogger.com attempts to flee, but I tackle it to the ground and twist its foul arms into a pretzel behind its back. It weeps, begs for mercy.

Shut up!

Blogger.com cries out for its mother.

So I kick Blogger.com in the head, but it’s not as bad as it seems because I’m not wearing shoes.

I told you to shut up!

Blogger.com whimpers softly as I slap the cuffs on.

I bite Blogger.com on the ass for good measure.

The End



1 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interested. Keep Blogging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home