Saturday, September 15, 2007

Baby Got Book!

Oy. I'm sicker'n a dawg, coughs, headache, runny nose, gooey substance drip-dripping against my epiglottis, small baby elephant sitting atop my chest, crushing the very life essence out of me...Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death...

I feel the need to worship.

Won't you join me, brothers and sisters?

Hold ya hands in the air, and wave 'em like you just don't care!

Warning: The following video may be offensive to some viewers, especially atheists, agnostics, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, your Uncle Moe, the friendly grocer down the street, Sir Mix-A-Lot, Daddy Warbucks, Charlie Brown and all the Peanuts gang, Sophia Loren, and red-headed folks who wear horn-rimmed glasses.



Want more? Fall on your knees and pilgrimage on over here!

6 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Rabbitch said...

I'm sorry to have to be the one to inform you that you're going straight to hell now.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

And I'll be riding your coattails all the way down.

BWA-hahahahaha-hahahaha***choke***ha!

 
At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Testify!

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Rabbitch said...

Ha! You've been riding my coattails for years, bitch. That's how you got to be where you are today.

Um ... lessee, drunk -- check. Crazy -- check. Involved in a close pesonal relationship with your household appliances -- check.

You're welcome.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

I love you so much it hurts, Rabbitch.

It really, really hurts.

;-)

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Mrs.Q said...

OMG!! That's AWESOME!

(at least you'll have entertaining company on the way down - heheheh!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home