Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Elizabeth Kucinich For Prez!

Here are my impressions, short & sweet, of the eight remaining Democratic presidential candidates during last night's CNN/Youtube comedy roast debate (in order of preference)...

John Edwards: Purposeful, sincere, weird stare-y eyes (BIG plus)

Hillary Clinton:
Strong, determined, made me feel like I was cheating on John Edwards (seriously)

Barack Obama: Focused, intelligent, has an awesome, regal profile (but still reminds me of Skeletor)

Christopher Dodd:
No-nonsense, trustworthy, magnificent hair (I’ll bet it smells like freshly carved sandalwood)

Joe Biden: Charismatic, confident, presidential-looking (but it ain’t gonna happen)

Dennis Kucinich: Innovative, fearless, has a hot wife (he must be great in the sack)

Bill Richardson:
Caring, down-to-earth, sweet face (think I’ll refer to him as Unca Bill from now on)

Mike Gravel: Courageous, truthful, a bit insane (not always a bad thing)

Winner of last night's CNN/Youtube debate:
Hillary Clinton

***shakes fist at John Edwards*** Step up yer game, boy!

2 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't watch "debate."
Don't watch "debates."
Ain't gonna watch "debates."

I did watch a TV show about aluminum, however.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

You're a fascinating man, Mr. Rosser.

;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home