Monday, February 26, 2007

My Academy Awards Experience

I don't like Jennifer Hudson. WTF?

Gwyneth Paltrow looked absolutely ravishing. WTF?

Ellen Degeneres makes me laugh really, really hard. And she's obsessed with vacuum cleaners, which makes her, like, my soul sister or something. WTF?

Jack Nicholson's wrinkly potato head frightened me and made me cry. WTF?

I actually stayed awake for the whole show, but after I drifted off to my local news, I had bad dreams starring Jack Nicholson's head, Jennifer Hudson's wailing overbite, and a vacuum cleaner named Spud. WTF?

3 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack Nicholson's "wrinkly potato head" both frightened and saddened me as for years now I have secretly wished that someday I would awaken from a dream only to realize when shaving that during my sleep I morphed into a Jack look alike. Now, I don't want to go where it seems his head is heading.

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger gerry rosser said...

No Academy Awards for me. Hadn't seen a single one of the movies, and I'm not a "fan" so seeing the "stars" holds no charms for me.
I did, however, work on my Photoshop skills.
WTF indeed.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You crack me all up and down. I hate oscars and if I were an actor, I would stand outside with the common folk with a protest sign that read something like, "The statue's not real gold!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home