Sunday, December 31, 2006

OMG! @093&?%993!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woooooooo!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all.

ADDENDUM: Seriously. HAPPY WOO WOO NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

(For your sake, I hope I don't do this all night -- but I might. I smoke up here in my office, 'cause it's got the sucking fan thing and all, so every thirty minutes or so, I take a smoke break, which, I'm sure, irritates my guests, because, God knows, a minute without Ms. Lori is a minute in eternity, but hey, it's better than blowing puffs of doom in their faces and stuff and things, sooo...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! 2007! And shit! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!


SOBER ADDENDUM, 8:00 a.m., January 1, 2007:
Hmmm. Apparently, I was bombed out of my gourd last night, and I don't even know what "gourd" means, or whereabouts on my person a gourd might possibly exist, but there you have it.

A couple of interesting observations:
1) I did not, in fact, take a smoke break every thirty minutes, as exhibit A will show. I present to the jury this ashtray with no more than ten butts in it, the sum of the entire day's worth of smoking.

2) I'm positive that my guests never have felt nor ever will feel that "a minute without Ms. Lori is a minute in eternity."

3) Taking into the account the above statements, I can safely surmise that I am an egotistical liar while under the influence of cheap beer and greasy finger food.

6 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger Jordan E. Rosenfeld said...

A happy one indeed. Snuggled in with my love recovering from the holidaze.

May this year rock harder than ever before!

 
At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May 2007 bring you more wonderful stories to share:)

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Yes, Jordan, may it rawk!

Welcome, Fallen Star! It may be some time before I get in the groove (I'm still trying to scoop up some of the brain cells that fell out of my head during the holidays). ;-)

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger RobinSlick said...

It was New Years already? I thought it was still Christmas.

Damn eggnog.

But no wonder there are dead pine needles all over my living room.

And I, too, despite Patti LaBelle, and we're both native Philadelphians. When she played the Acid Queen in Tommy instead of Tina Turner recently, I wanted to take a gun to my head. There is singing, and there is screaming. Patti is a screamer. If i want screaming, all I have to do is look at my living room right now with all the pine needles and my splitting head from all the eggnog...and I'll give Patti a real run for her money.

Happy New Year, Ms. Lori!

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger SamD said...

Happy New Year right back atcha!

Sure alcohol kills brain cells--but only the WEAK ones (gawd I wish I could remember which comedian said that first...)

Greasy finger food RULES!

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger gerry rosser said...

I wonder if Samd is right about the Darwinian assertion that alcohol kills only the weak brain cells. Hmmm. I like the idea. I used to drink much more than recently. Now, it's red wine only, and rarely more than two glasses. Red red wine, goes to my head ... yadda, yadda.

There is only one perfect method of curing a hangover, unfortunately, nobody knows what it is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home