Friday, December 01, 2006

Ode to Vicodin

Oh, merciful, darling Vicodin
Your grace all packaged in white
I bow before your pulchritude
Because I’m higher than a kite

Before we met, I was incapacitated
Walked on all fours and squealed like a pig
But now I hobble happily along
While smiling really big

Oh, sweet, sweet drug of mine
Combined with valium, so glorious
You are here for me in my time of need
And now I feel victorious

Vicodin, Vicodin, Vicodin, I love you
I love you more than you know
And should an airplane crash into my house
It would be okay because I’d be too stoned to realize
And stuff
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The End

3 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger Justice said...

"And should an airplane crash into my house
It would be okay..."

Except your face is itching or sliding off -not that you really care, because that's okay, too. Or maybe that's just me...

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

No, that's definitely all you, Justice. ;-)

 
At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Robert Fraser and i would like to show you my personal experience with Vicodin.

I am 27 years old. Have been on Vicodin for 1 day now. Found a few pills. I'm currently not an addict though I have taken vicodin in the past and I am certainly playing with the devil because I do like the feeling it gives me. Biggest problem, besides the addiction, is Insomnia. Tossed and turned for two hours before I decided to research it.

I have experienced some of these side effects -
Constipation and insomnia.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Robert Fraser

 

Post a Comment

<< Home