Friday, October 27, 2006

#5 in My Series of “Incredibly Bad Poetry by Celebrities or Fictional Characters”

The Saddest Clown

By Jared Leto

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Look at me, you bastardly bitches
Look into my mesmerizing lady eyes
See how they hypnotize? Now look away!
I am the Wal-Mart of magicians

Marry [sic] me, marry [sic] me
I am finished with you


I apply my angst upon my face
With wicked turn of wrist, the greasepaint
My deepest agony and despair
And I cry

Marry
[sic] me, marry [sic] me
I am finished with you

Scooby Doo is a magnificent cartoon
Because Shaggy smokes the weed -- I know it’s true
I scream out in pain, alone
I love myself, alone

Scooby dooby Doo, where are you?
You’ve got some fun
[sic] to do now

And the wind cries Jared
Can you hear it, fuckers? Marry me
Come weep with Mr. Silly, come
Walk beside the saddest clown on earth

1 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger k1tchenwitch said...

omg, Jared Leto was the half-brother of a girl I used to go garage-saling with who was a hyper-conservative Christian. Our friendship ended when she IM'ed me and said, "I think your husband and your kids are wonderful. Too bad YOU are the way you are." I had pissed her off b/c I wouldn't give her a Precious Moments figurine which I nailed for $1 and wanted to send to my sister.

I am NOT making this up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home