Sunday, October 01, 2006

I Feel Dead People

Listen, when I've had some sleep and can think clearly, I shall post details about one of the most amazing experiences of my life, along with pictures. It may be a couple of days yet, may be tomorrow, depending. I'm waiting on some pics that were taken by my friend, Maria, as well as one that was taken by a fellow ghost-hunter dude whose name I do not know, but was kind enough to promise that he'd e-mail a great shot he'd taken of me with my leetle ghostie friend in the electroshock therapy room...Am I babbling? Probably. I got home around 5:30 a.m. and just decided to stay up.

I may never sleep again.

ADDENDUM: Ah, my prediction of not sleeping has come to pass...Freaking, frigging insomnia...Still waiting on pictures from the ghost hunt (oh, please, Mr. Hasidic Jew Guy Whose Name I Do Not Know, have a heart and keep your promise), but I did review the ones I took on my rappity-crap piece of crap digital camera...Sort of. Still have to download them on my husband's computer, or I might just put the software on my computer, which makes more sense, really. Of course, in my home, nothing should ever make sense.

I know for a fact I captured at least two orbs, which isn't exactly mind-blowing evidence, I realize, but damned if I can tell where they are on that camera of crap.

Hey, did I mention I feel like hell?

I want to growl obscenities in someone's ear.

6 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

You'll be disappointed, CN -- as far as I can tell right now (by looking at the tiny digital camera screen) there's nothing mind-blowing...I like the one of me "speaking" through divining rods to an evil nurse, though, but only because I look really, really pretty. ;-)

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger E said...

COOL!!! You went ghost hunting and saw or felt them?! Details! I want details. By the way...didn't you post a lovely poem about your daughter recently? or am I really finally losing it? I went back to read it again and I couldn't find it. Hmmmm...maybe I dreamt it...strange. Anyways. XXOO-E

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Leenie, I'll post all the details soon as my head is up to it (and my pic situation is sorted out). It really was an incredible experience.

Oh, and I did delete that poem...You know what a tool I can be sometimes, don't you? ;-)

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Can't wait for details!

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger k1tchenwitch said...

agggghhh. . .I hate waiting.

What happened?? What happened???

When we sold our house this past March, I took all these photos of the rooms and there were orbs galore. Was it haunted? Should I be freaked out? Because I am.

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I can't wait either. Haven't I waited long enough?! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home