Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sad Weekend

First, I was so, so saddened to hear of Charles L. Grant's passing on Friday night of heart failure (beautiful tribute by Christopher Golden here), then this afternoon, I received word that my Uncle Mike, my cousin Mike's dad (the cuz who got me into MySpace) was in a serious auto accident last night. He was airlifted to a trauma unit in Tennessee (he'd been traveling in a remote area near his home in North Carolina), and is in serious condition.

Please think good thoughts and send 'em on over to Uncle Mike and my dear cousin Mike, won't you?

7 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger Myfanwy Collins said...

sending you and your family good thoughts, Ms. Lori!

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said...

Prayers on your home, and the home of your loved ones!

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Jordan E. Rosenfeld said...

Here's sending you the good love. Family tragedies just plain suck.

Thinking of you, dahling!

xo
J

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger Granny said...

I'm so sorry. Sending thoughts and prayers to your family.

Ann

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger E said...

:( psycic sis, something's gone awry in the cosmos...my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Love you, Buttercup

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Thanks, everyone, for your good thoughts. Much appreciated. Just a few minutes ago, I heard from my cuz that Uncle Mike has been moved out of ICU. YAY!

Leenie! Where you been, biotch? Shoot me an e-mail or something, will ya?

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Alice said...

Jesus, Lor, I'm so sorry.

I'll pray for you, him and the rest of your family and friends.

*hugs* xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home