Tuesday, October 31, 2006

If Lovin' Deer Chili is Wrong, I Don't Wanna Be Right

Went to a pahtay last weekend, got all up in da Jell-O shots and venison chiliā€¦

I did not feel well the next morning.

Behold the debauchery!


Me as Debbie Harry's less attractive little sister, and my best bud, Foxy Brown.

















My hair wouldn't cooperate that night, unfortunately -- more like Barry Manilow than Debbie Harry, which, of course, ruins the whole illusion...But just look at how big and red my mouth is!


Happy Halloween, Chicken Heads!

4 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Alice said...

ADORE the vamp red lipstick. Suits you. And the mad hair added an extra va-va-voom onto the whole ensamble, and, may I ask why the heck aren't you wearing any trousers?? Didn't you get cold???

...Or is it just me being dense and blind?

Great legs, anyhow (cow), and if you really are not wearing anything on your bottom half; seriously, weren't you freezing?

Hi Lori. I 's back.

The poem was fantastic, by the way.

;-)

I hate the fucking thing (as I ranted, at great length, on OGAHC earlier), but for your sake and for the sake of those who do NOT strive to make other's lives a misery; Happy Halloween to you too.

:-)

xxx

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Oh, gawd, woman -- you hate Halloween?

HEATHEN!

Thanks for the compliments, though. ;-)

Yeah, no pants, baby! Ms. Debbie, at one point in her career, was known for wearing just a white T-shirt and nothing else. Not even a bra.

I'm sure you'll be glad to know I did wear a bra.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said...

I want to thank you Ms. Lori because I spat out coffee all over my screen... and I was only on the TITLE!!!

You are flippin' hilarious, and that's no joke!

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Daly City Mac Repair said...

I really enjoyed your blog thanks for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home