Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I'm a Middle Eastern Hit!

Rather, my pudendum is...

Normally I couldn't give a camel's hump how people come to my blog -- many are unwittingly snared through deceptive search engine blurbs, e.g., those looking for information on Cybill Shepherd, Patti LaBelle, or prehistoric animals are instead treated to silly much ado about nothings -- but I just can't wrap my mind around the fine Iranian and Saudi Arabian folks who come a knockin' on my pudendum. They come in droves, too. They hit my pudendum several times a day, seven days a week, all from Iran or Saudi Arabia, with the exception of Mr. Ohio. Many are repeat visitors, but they only stay on the one page.

Now, I could certainly understand the fascination if there were a sweet little picture of my freshly done landing strip, or if there were photos of my mother's Brazilian, my neighbor's pink poodle, Ellen DeGeneres's wild and wooly, but there are no such pictures. There are no descriptions waxing erotic about labia majora (or labia minora, for that matter), nor are there spicy stories involving pierced clitorides, marital aides, or monstrous cucumbers named Antonio. Yet they keep on hitting my thang. Over and over again.

I feel so violated, but in a good way.

7 Comments:

At 1:37 AM, Blogger Sharon Hurlbut said...

Heh, made me look.

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Joshie, sad, isn't it?

Sharon, that's me -- the Mistress of Disappointment. ;-)

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Bev Jackson said...

zany, hilarious. what a world.

 
At 3:39 AM, Blogger C said...

hmmm. that is wierd. BTW i caught mousie #2 with bread and top ramen. this one depressed me.

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger BM, The Necessary Movement said...

COOL BLOG!!!!

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Peter, Wow! I say that we go fifty-fifty. Between my pudendum and your know-how, we'll be RIIIICCCCHHHH!
Thanks for that, bro'.

And thanks, BM, for your comment. Oh, now you know I gotta take a peek at your blog...Though I am a bit afraid to...

 
At 1:41 AM, Blogger Puglet said...

pfft. At least you dont have people searching on why there pug is humping a stuffed animal stumble on your blog. Seriously.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home