Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Pudendum Head is Gone!

This won't be of any interest to those who don't watch American Idol, but YAY, that nasty-looking manchild thing who once embarrassed herself on national television by wearing a faux-hawk resembling that of a gigantic vulva, is GONE! Almost upchucked when my Bo, my sexy sexy, caveman loverboy, Bo Bice, was put in the bottom three alongside Snatchy Girl -- unbelievable, America. What are you, a bunch of boring, fat-assed idiots? Oh, wait. Yeah, you are. Never mind.

If Bo goes, then I'll be forced to love Constantine the Butt-Chinned Giant (I always imagine him lifting his big battleship of a foot and bringing it down on Ryan's head, for some reason), but if Constantine goes, well then, I must go too. The rest of the lot get on my freaking nerves.

*************************************************
As predicted by Nostradamus, a wicked green-eyed woman has spoken of lust, reality television and gigantic pudendum in the year of our lord, 2005 A.D. The great fires should arrive within the next seven weeks. Take heed, brothers and sisters. Take heed.

5 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said...

I thought I was the only one that felt that way!

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Bev Jackson said...

heeheeheee...I've only watched it once or twice but can IMAGINE just from your post. I may have to tune in.

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Can I comment on how much I LOVE the word "pudendum?." The only thing I love more than that word is that you've ascribed it to someone's hairstyle. You rock, Ms. Lori!

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Rotting Dead said...

I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed Constantine's “Bohemian Rhapsody.” the other night. Wouldn't be so bad if he won, okay okay, ONLY if Bo doens't make it, fair enough?

Have a great weekend.

 
At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are not watching this season. it does not fit into our schedule as it is on at the exact same time we are getting the kittens to bed. and it's on so bloody often that taping it is futile.

but bo bice is cute, to be sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home