Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Speaking of Teats...

So I finally received the T-shirt from Animal yesterday (was getting a teensy bit worried he was going to fink out on our trade, much to my shame. I mean, really, my slight doubt is understandable considering he'd stated in one of his e-mails "Do you trust me?" Ummmm...) -- and some. He also sent a cool button, which my daughter snagged immediately, and a great tank top with the Anti-Nowhere League logo embossed in gold, which my daughter also snagged immediately. When I protested, she, in her youthful charm, replied, “But Mooooom, I wanna wear it before your boobs stretch it all out.”

Ever feel really ugly and really old?

Anyuptheoldwazooway, I went insane this past weekend and most of this week trying to fix my whore. And I think I may have given her new life. Old bitch. I had to reinstall Windows not once, not twice, but three times, the last time using “destructive system restore.” They don’t call it that for nothing, believe you me. I have to start from scratch now, which is okay, just a pain in the ass. Luckily, I’d backed up my writings, so all I have to do is put them back into Works Word. Too sick of computers to bother with that right now, so I’m taking a break from writing for a bit until I feel comfortable enough to use Word once again.

A word of caution to those who may be asses, asses like myself who are gullible at times, asses who will try anything once, even if the end result might be painful: Stay away from PC Bug Doctor. I mean it, stay away! It’s a total scam, and it made my whore cry.

4 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Yes, there is -- a barfing skank.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Rotting Dead said...

(*As the laughter subsides, and I am able to breath correctly again...*)

Sorry to read about the tragedy caused by pc bug doctor, no one should have to watch their whore go through such a thing.

Have a great day.

 
At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I'd like to see the shirt AS your boobs stretch it out.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Oh, my leetle zombie fray-and, you have a great day too! PC Bug Doctor really is terrible -- I can't understand why they're allowed to do what they do.

Peter, tittering twats can be hella fun if you get them drunk enough.

Anonymous, meet me at eight tonight -- bring small farm animal of your choice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home