Tuesday, March 08, 2005

It's Mr. Butler Time!

My son, Brandon Robert Young (click to enlarge unbelievable cuteness):


See? Told you he’s the mack daddy baby king. Also, notice the red marker over his eyebrow and on his ear. He'd colored his entire head with red marker that day, and though I scrubbed him clean, some remained. Odd that he chose red, as he generally prefers blue.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us The man, the myth...The Butler!

Addendum, because there's no such thing as too much Butler:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Excuse the crap on the bottom shelf of table -- we were just finishing up the addition. But just look at him! Yes, he is a savant, and yes, I plan on making lots and lots of money by exploiting his talents.

2 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Why, thank you, Peter!

I should post a picture of his gorgeous dimply smile soon...better wait a while though lest folks start throwing stones at me for being too proud a mommy. ;-)

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Okay, you got to me, DeepFry.

Word to your mother.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home