Sunday, February 20, 2005

A Disturbing Peek into the Collective Mind of Our Youth

The following video clip is making the rounds to our children via IM and e-mail. Apparently, our precious babies consider it to be the height of comedy.

Were this child mine, he would not only receive a good hair brushing, but a good mouthful of Palmolive dishsoap (essence of lavender and ylang ylang, of course).

Warning: This is not work safe, and may be offensive to some of my gay friends. Or maybe not.

Make sure to watch until the very end. That is, if you can make it that far.

Link courtesy of Veronica Young. Yes, I'm afraid she's my daughter. And yes, I'm ashamed to admit that I laughed.

7 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Deek Deekster said...

I want to sign this young man.

I want him to define the next 10 years of Rock n Roll. I want him to cover "I Was Dancing In A Lesbian Bar" by Jonathan Richman. I want Frankie Goes To Hollywood to cover his superb creation.

I am jealous of his talent and his gayness.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Deek Deekster said...

PS: I have had a link to you from Blog of Funk for months. I'm not complaining that you don't link back (that would be gay) but just to say - this post is exactly why.

Now I'm going to send your link to all my gay friends on principle.

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Deek, you are the gayest. And because you are the gayest, I shall link your totally gay site to my blog.

Yours in gayness,

Ms. Lori

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Wah. Peter, the clip won't load for me.

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Tom Carter said...

Jeez. This kid needs some serious medication! But, I guess he fills a niche...of some kind.

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post is gay!

-Eric

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

I agree, Tom. Medication *and* a good beating. ;-)

Indeed, Eric. Indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home