Monday, February 14, 2005

And Larry Just Stared At Me...

This just in regarding the Michael Jackson child molestation trial -- Stevie Wonder is on the list of "maybes" to testify for the defense...

Attorney: Mr. Wonder, to the best of your recollection, please describe what you witnessed during your stay at Neverland.

Stevie: Nothing, sir. Not a damn thing.

Ba DA dum.

My husband did not appreciate my joke. Just stared at me with his mouth full of mashed potatoes as if I were some kind of humorless animal. I was really embarrassed.

So as I hung my head in shame and left the room, I thought, Hey! Why not post it on my blog? Yeah!

5 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha. hahaha. ok, the joke was a little weak but i appreciate your courage in posting it anyway.

my husband was on board with yours. what do they know anyway?

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

My husband is akin to an Easter Island monolith -- his facial features appear to be set in stone, and his head is really big, too. He might've been laughing at my joke and I just didn't catch it...

Or my joke really did suck, and Lar was dreaming up ways to slay me with his fork. He's a tough man, that Lar.

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger The Narcissist said...

hey, I laughed. I thought it was chuckle-worthy.

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger W. Olivia said...

*dies* Even funnier than the joke, doll, is the fact that I can imagine the LOOK on his face...*nods* Yes, Lar is the king of the stony look.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Tom Carter said...

Personally, I think it's highly chucklable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home