Thursday, May 12, 2005

I Think it Was Shakespeare

So I was checking out my stats today, hoping for, perhaps, more Middle Eastern pudendum lovers (there were), and lookie, lookie what I found: I Fucked Ann Coulter in the Ass -- Hard.

Now, I'm no prude, to be sure, and I'm not above indulging in the F word, or even the F word combined with other atrocities, but let it be known that I feel kind of gross writing "I fucked Ann Coulter in the ass -- hard." There might be giants reading this, you know? It just feels wrong.

Anyway, the reason I'm discussing I Fucked Ann Coulter in the Ass -- Hard, is that a couple of weeks ago, I came across mention of that site (I Fucked Ann Coulter in the Ass -- Hard) on John Shirley's message board, but the poster's link-making abilities were sorely lacking, and the link did not work. I murmured a "damn" and an "oh, well," then promptly forgot about I Fucked Ann Coulter in the Ass -- Hard. Didn't seem like something I just had to go searching for, although it did seem like fun. But today, oh, today, she came to me, that little I Fucked Ann Coulter in the Ass -- Hard link, and I was so happy, couldn't wait to hit that baby. I mean, with a name like "I Fucked Ann Coulter in the Ass -- Hard," it's got to be some funny stuff, right? So I did, I hit that thing, and I landed on I Fucked Ann Coulter in the Ass -- Hard, my lips turned up with anticipated glee, my stomach all aflutter with the knowledge I would soon be laughing like the Coulter-hating loon I am, and, and then...

Eh.

Who was it that wrote “What’s in a name?”

It was like meeting some hottie over a chatline who claims to be a 38-24-36, half Asian, half Spanish Ginger or a hunky six foot Adonis named, uh, Adonis, and discovering upon meeting them in person, they actually could work for the circus as the Bearded Lady and the Elephant Man respectively.

The moral of the story, kids, is this: Don’t be fooled by a pretty name, as I was fooled by I Fucked Ann Coulter in the Ass -- Hard. ‘Kay? All right, then.

5 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger Bev Jackson said...

And it has 222 comments on it!
Two hundred Twenty Two. (shaking her head, shuffling off to breakfast.)

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Katie said...

222! I don't think I have that many hits on my entire site ever!!

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

I know. I'm seriously thinking of renaming my blog to "George Bush Jacks Off Horses -- I Know Because Laura Told Me So."

Too long, though.

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Justice said...

*wipes tear* I'm so proud of you. That has to be one of the best entries ever written.

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

I know, Justice. I wept as I wrote it. If only the Pulitzer recognized high achievment in blogging...;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home