Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Clean For Me, Bo...Clean For Me Good

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(Click to enlarge fabulousness!)

I‘m not ashamed to admit that Bo Bice makes my old ticker skip a beat..

I am, however, ashamed to admit that I would leave my husband for him. Well, not really. Maybe. Depends on how tidy he is...

If Bo doesn’t win American Idol tonight, I shall cry a million tears, then console myself with decadent fantasies that involve me, Bo, a case of champagne, P.J.’s vacuum cleaner, and a brand new sponge mop.

Oh, the indignations of encroaching middle age. It's stealing my groove, y'all.

8 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Katie said...

You've got groove! Don't let anyone tell you different.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Wes said...

Thanks for supporting BO! He and his family are here in North Alabama and we love to see support for him outside of AL

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Sharon Hurlbut said...

I wonder, is it better for one's career to actually win the contest, or just to come close, thereby getting lots of exposure without being labelled an 'idol'? Either way, Go Bo!

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Bev Jackson said...

I hope he wins too! He's already such a pro that I don't think the win is much needed, but well deserved. (of course I'm not a country fan, so there ya' go.)

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Alexis said...

Hey Joshie,
He's not the only one. . .

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

To Katie, Peter, Cpt. Pyro, Sharon, Bev, Alexis, Jas and Joshie: I am, as you might suspect, devastated by the horrendous injustice foisted upon my pretty caveman, Bo Bice.

Too upset to respond further...

Except to say...

Carrie Underwood reminds me of a nanny goat.

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Bev Jackson said...

LOL. I call her Vanilla Country.

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Tom Carter said...

Well, I guess some folks might like Bo, but I'm not sure why. Now that Carrie...there's a furry creature I could take a bite out of!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home