Friday, May 13, 2005

Atonement

Because after last night's blog entry, I'm sure we all could use some sweetness. And so, with my heartfelt apologies, I present the following images in the hopes that these darling creatures will not only scrub your brain clean, but will aleviate my tremendous guilt. Enjoy!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Awwww!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Man! Too cute!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Adorable as all get out!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Screech! I'm in love!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Whoops -- don't know how that got in here.

6 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Do a Google on her + quotes -- you'll find that she's quite a lady. Or at least is an approximation of a lady. Jury's still out on that one.

Suffice it to say, Coulter (Satan's pundit) enjoys spitting venom on everyone from minorities to gays and lesbians to liberals/Democrats in general, yet loves the warmongers and haters with an almost erotic fervor.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Hey G-man, I really should recommend that you keep your mind pure of all things Coulter. But as a Canadian, you might be interested in this from my site: Rant.

 
At 5:23 AM, Blogger Alexis said...

Ms. Lori, I can hear your teeth grinding from here - you want to bite those cute little kittens, babies and opossums, don't cha????fess up.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Why, yes, Alexis, in fact I do. REALLY BAD. Especially those opposoms, but I shall refrain due to their unfortunate stay up Ann Coulter's bunghole. Ew!

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Bev, Richard Gere could have the whole of Wild Kingdom crawl out of his bum and I'd still worship the ground he walks on.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Rotting Dead said...

This post,(and of course the previous one) surely remind me that I should not stay away too long. Where else on this fantastic internet could I find such high quality entertainment?

Now I have to minimize those feel good pictures and click on that Ann Coulter link. Pathetic, I know.

*L*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home