Friday, November 26, 2004

Why Are Some People So Damn Stupid? Why Do They Exist? Why, God, Why?

Jesus H. Christ, he did it again.

This asshole [URL deleted -- for the time being], the plagiarist who stole my work last month has reposted my work under a different title. I wouldn’t have known if someone hadn’t just informed me of this. Thanks to that kind soul.

I am at my wits’ end. Now this dick has actually insinuated that I plagiarized him?

This is the letter I just posted on his blog:

DELETE MY WORK FROM YOUR BLOG, PLAGIARIST!

You initially took my work down (you originally retitled my post, [title deleted] to [title deleted]), yet someone has recently informed me that my post is still up. Indeed it is, retitled yet again as [title deleted].

Then, to add insult to injury, you dare add a disclaimer insinuating that I plagiarized YOU?! Are you freaking kidding me?

Look, you retarded mass of donkey testicles, I was nice at first, wrote to you that it was cool if you wanted to quote my words, or even post my entry in full, as long as you gave me credit, but you ignored me until you were pressured by others. I thought the matter was over with. And now I see that you not only republished my words as your own, but added that laughable and entirely preposterous disclaimer?! And the sick thing is that you actually have this posted on here:

“Copyright and courtesy
Never ask someone to make you a layout, to help with your site or show you how to do a certain script or graphic effect that they have on their site, unless they specifically offer their help. There are plenty of tutorials available to help you, just use a search engine to find what you need.
Never use anything off a person's site, be it writing, images or html code, unless they say otherwise. People are very attached to their work and don't usually respond well when others help themselves to it.
Copyright is protected by law and in effect the minute something is created, whether the author has a © notice or not. There are online tools where you can learn about copyright laws like What is Copyright? and Redistribution In Graphics Has To Stop.”

Listen to me, freak, and listen good -- not for nothing, but I’m a well-published writer who gets PAID for my work, [OMG, could I possibly sound more pompous?] who respects the written word much too much to even entertain the idea of plagiarism -- your accusations are not only laughable, they are grounds for a defamation suit.

My blog is my marketing tool, my way of reaching out to my readers. [Again, someone hit me the pomposity stick] You tread on dangerous territory here, bitch. [Look how tough I am!]

Plagiarists are scum, and your behavior regarding this whole matter is proof of how disillusioned and unimaginative you really are. You should be ashamed of yourself. Your mother should be ashamed. You should get a life and do something original and positive with it rather than making others miserable.


Addendum: He removed my work from his blog -- for the time being -- so I erased his name, website and the blog titles. For the time being, of course. 'Cause, you know, I'm cool like that.

3 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Suh-weet! You go grrl, Can I hire you to go after my plagerizers when they show up?

I surfed in through BE- Great site

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger Me said...

I am completely and utterly amazed at the audacity that it has to take to steal someone's work and then try to turn it around and try to lecture the person they stole it from. Of course you know that I feel your pain.
People like this are the same kind of people that will break into your home to steal and then when your guard dog takes a chunk out of their leg, attempt to sue you over being bitten.
Low life scums...

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Justice said...

Now you see, this is precisely why we need to bring back the perfectly legal and good ol' fashioned ass whoopin'.

Just sayin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home