Monday, October 25, 2004

Ashlee Simpson Don't Figger in Dis Equation

A few things I feel all warm and fuzzy about today:

1) Randy Chandler, horrormeister extraordinaire, good friend, hunka man, and all around great guy. I dunno. I just love him. Check out his latest offering, "Bad Juju."
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

If you like creepy, weird stories that are not only extremely well-written but fun (Meeester Chandler will make you laugh even as you gag), then check this out. It's got sinkholes, man. What could be creepier than sinkholes?

2) I have discovered that One Whipped Mother is 14 out of 181,000 in Yahoo's engine for "mother daughter f#ck." My thanks to the obviously twisted Brit who has brought this to my attention. I shall forever be in your debt.

3) Hot Pockets with egg, ham and cheese. What a luscious way to enlarge my already generous ass. Think I'll go have another!

4) Mr. Butler's latest cuter-than-hell toddlerism. Today, after he finished having a coughing fit (poor phlumpy is sick), he looked up at me and said, "Mommy, I gotta frog in my froat. Please get it out now." Then he proceeded to have a tantrum because Mommy wouldn't stick her hand down his throat and retrieve said frog.

Isn't that the cutest thing you ever heard?

Oh, fluck you, too.

5) My brand new diamond nose stud. I feel like a woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home