Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Uncertain Romeo


Me: So, Mr. Papa, who's your best friend in Kindergarten, eh?

Brandon: Well...No one, really.

Me: Oh, come on, buddy. There must be someone special...Do you still like Annikan? He's a nice boy!

Brandon: Yes, I like Annikan. We play a lot. But we don't sit next to each other.

Me: I see. Who do you sit next to, then?

Brandon: A very pretty girl.

Me: What's her name, pray tell?

Brandon:
I don't know. I keep forgetting. She's very, very, very pretty, though. She has brown skin and brown hair. I look at her all the time. Sometimes she smiles at me. Like this [smiles girly-like, disturbingly so, and tilts head, bats eyelashes].

Me: Goodness gracious! She sounds delightful.

Brandon: She is! I try to sit next to her as much as I can. I think she's my girlfriend.

5 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But can this dark skinned temptress hold pancakes on her head?

 
At 2:48 AM, Blogger W. Olivia said...

Awww....*melts*

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger Rabbitch said...

Your boy hasn't met Her Surreal Highness, of course, so I wouldn't be sending out the wedding invitations yet.

Then again I have plans for her to become either a nun or a lesbian. Or a lesbian nun.

None of that nasty boy stuff.

So yeah, he can just carry on.

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Kirby, I don't believe so...But if she can MAKE pancakes (shaped like SpongeBob SquarePants of course), then she's really in big trouble. ;-)

Olivia -- I KNOW! He da man.

***GUFFAW*** Rabbitch, you are one whipped mother.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Perhaps off topic: There's a child in his class named Annikan?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home