Thursday, December 08, 2005

Am I Cold-Hearted Because I Laughed…and Laughed. Um, and Laughed Yet Again?

Perhaps. Especially because what happened to the poor girl in the clip I’ve linked below is something that would most definitely happen to me were I ever in that situation. But I, of course, would never put myself in that situation in the first place, nor do I sing like a menopausal German shepherd whose owners have attached electrodes to her old teats in the hopes that said German shepherd would get back her ferocious game instead of lying around the house and moaning about hot flashes and such, so I am allowed to laugh hard at the poor, untalented simpleton.

A’ight, y’all, I’m apparently not on top of my game as evidenced by the above metaphoric disaster, but I be illin’ just the same, chillin’ like Prince William, down wit’ da fillin' for a cavity dat be killin’.

Dear lord, forget you just read that. Click here to help cleanse your mind.

3 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I own a menopausal shepherd and she has a far prettier singing voice...but damn, that must have hurt!

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Well, I'm a pre-menopausal bitch, myself, Stephanie, and I have the voice of an angel. Dunno how well I'd sing if Lar put electrodes on my old teats, though. ;-)

Yes, G-Man, I certainly do. I have icicles hanging from my old teats, I'm so cold.

I love the phrase "old teats." Kind of like "Old Yeller." Were I to adopt a dog, I would name her Old Teats.

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Alexis said...

Oh God - I LOVED the moan at the end. HA HA HA HA HA H.... xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home