Monday, November 21, 2005

Come Worship With Me


Like my father before me, I've become an ordained minister, because I not only believe in spreading God's word, I believe in tax breaks. As this will be my first public sermon since ordainment, I'm a bit nervous, as you can imagine, so I'm extending an invitation to all One Whipped Mother readers to come lend support.

Please join me in celebrating the Truth this Sunday at First Baptist, 9:00 a.m. (e-mail for directions). Brunch provided after service, with special musical guest Howard Dean and the Moonbats!

Hope to see you there!

4 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh, my that church sign generator could be mighty useful. Are you really preaching?

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, you are going to catch 'hell' over that one! ;)

 
At 4:32 AM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

LOVE the sign! I have to copy that one...(I mean the text part)...lol...
I'm here this morning from Michele, and happy to be here!
Much 'Break A Leg' on your first sermon!

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Hi Zen, and fuck off!

Stephanie, alas, I am a big fat liar. ;-)

Jeni, surprisingly, not even a whiff of brimnstone...yet.

Hey, Old Lady of the Hills, thanks for dropping by!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home