Monday, November 07, 2005

An Actual Photo of an Actual Groupie Doing What Groupies Do With an Actual Rock God

Tomorrow's my birthday, and I'm feeling a bit nostalgic, I guess. Dug through some of my old pictures today, and as I looked at the images, I was hit with the realization that I am now officially way too old to be a slut.














She was a fast machine
She kept her motor clean
She was the best damn woman I had ever seen
She had the sightless eyes
Telling me no lies
Knockin' me out with those American thighs
Taking more than her share
Had me fighting for air
She told me to come but I was already there

'Cause the walls start shaking
The earth was quaking
My mind was aching
And we were making it and you -

Shook me all night long

Working double time
On the seduction line
She was one of a kind, she's just mine all mine
She wanted no applause
Just another course
Made a meal out of me and came back for more
Had to cool me down
To take another round
Now I'm back in the ring to take another swing

'Cause the walls were shaking
The earth was quaking
My mind was aching
And we were making it and you -

Shook me all night long

9 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Alexis said...

Happy Birthday you Hawt Momma - you!!!!

btw - is that really the guy from ACDC??


XXXXXX HUGS!!! XXXXXmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

 
At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Okay, I have to ask, who is the guy?

 
At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice picture. Is this the time for a stupid saying about age and time and all that crap you are suppose to say? Heck no, I'll just leave it at happy birthday from the guy next door.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Thanks, Alexis! And nope. ;-)

Joshie, your pen is mightier than any old bass. Writers are my new rock gods.

Jeni, I'll say this much: he's not in AC/DC. :-0

Thanks, Jas!

Keeeeef! Love to you, too, young sir. Have a delicious birthday!

Marc! My favorite firefighter
(and squirrel slinger)! Thanks so much for stopping by!

 
At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ms. Lori. I'm trying to put together a list of sites which help people to contact single fathers; just like this one 'single father'. I thought you might be able to help. Do you know of any other single father related sites? If so, perhaps you could respond to this post and let me know. Many thanks

 
At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms. Lori, it's very unfair to tease like that, you can at least give us a HINT!! Give us the small pleasure of being able to say that we know someone who sucked face with someone famous!

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Sorry, Single Dad, but no.

Aw, Jeni, you'd be disappointed if I told you. ;-)

G-Man, thank you. I shall embrace the ageless slut within, then. (((Hugs)))

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Myfanwy Collins said...

Happy (belated) Birthday (from one scorpio to another), you wild woman!

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Well, thank you, Myfanwy! Scorpios rock, yes indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home