Tuesday, August 30, 2005

"But Shit, Woman, it is Cold as Fuck Up Here"

I don’t suppose it’s a coincidence that just when I was about to post today about the hilarious, politically incorrect and brilliantly executed Old Negro Space Program mockumentary, I decided to check my e-mail first and discovered this from someone calling her/himself "peaceofmind":

“It is obvious that you are jealous of Patti LaBelle. I read your
post about the Nobel Peace Prize concert
. You completely misinterpreted what was going on. I will not waste any more of my time on you. But as a Patti LaBelle fan I say grow up.”

Then, this one from someone called "madbee" that said simply:

"Racist asshole!"

Both from AOL accounts.

Well, I don’t think I’m jealous of Ms. LaBelle -- suppose it’s possible. I mean, anything’s possible, right? Why, they finally caught the ol’ chupacabra, didn’t they? Most thought that an impossible task, so hell, maybe I am jealous and I just can’t face it at this point in time. Perhaps when I grow up, become a real woman with elaborate head dressings of my own, I will seriously contemplate my sick jealousy with a clinical, lash-fluttering eye.

Until that glorious day, a day I don’t anticipate breaking until the year 2035, I shall remain blissfully ignorant whilst posting inappropriate things about folks I am subconsciously jealous of.

And holy crackers, before I receive e-mails from outraged African-American individuals of a certain age, I will admit here and now, to all the world and its children, that it is possible I am pathologically jealous of old negroes, and I will do my best to correct this serious personality flaw when I finally do grow up.

10 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Justice said...

There are many ignorant and vicious people using AOL. The news message boards are full of them.

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I freakin' hate AOL! Unfortunately some people still think AOL is actually THE internet...

The only thing I can think of that it's good for is hiding out and sending out anonymous comments and emails because of the constantly changing IP numbers.

Keep posting what YOU want and if they don't like what they see they can always click out by using the infamous little red X in the upper right hand corner.

If THEY had anything really intelligent to say, they'd have their own blog, doncha think?

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger W. Olivia said...

Eh, they have AOL and have already proven themselves incapable of navigating the internet without a vast amount of aide and assistance...you expect them to get irony?

F*ck em if they can't take a joke.

*smooches*

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Thanks for the support, guys...It's probably just Patti, being the prankster she is. ;-)

I'd love to hear what everyone thinks about The Old Negro Space Program! Innit funny, though?

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Oh, G, I loved your comment so much!
Thank you, thank you for elevating my mood.

Hey, Ms. Olivia, what's up with the asterisk, woman? Never known you to be afraid of the old F word. ;-)

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

People on AOL=
readers at a third-grade level. 'Nuff said.

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Justice said...

Hey, there is at least ONE person on AOL cool enough to know Ms. Lori is fucking awesome. And I can actually read up to a five grader level. So there.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Ms. Justice, you definitely rock, and HARD. You AOL freak, you. ;-)

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Rotting Dead said...

Hi Ms. Lori,

I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for checking in on me...:-)


CJ

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger A said...

AOHell is most definitely part of the Axis of Evil. For so many reasons.. have you ever tried calling to cancel your account? That is the exact opposite of fun, lemme tell you.

AOL: The Information Cul-de-sac.

I love it! I'm going to gank it and use it myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home