Monday, July 18, 2005

RIP, Whore

The whore has finally passed. Been a long time in coming, and it was expected, but still...She will be missed.

I'm using my husband's disgusting basement computer to write this, as the water drip-drips into the sump pump and spiders dodge between my toes, and mold -- my god, the mold -- slowly poisons my blood, and the dial-up wheezes its horrible song of sloth...


I, of course, don't have the bucks to buy a new whore, so my posts shall be infrequent, alas.

I will be checking E-mail, though, dependant upon my husband's generosity -- he usually keeps his disgusting basement office locked as a cautionary measure (mold, spiders, water hole of death in floor), and he won’t give me a key because he’s weird (he thinks my bad computer luck is catching, swears that whenever I or my oldest daughter use his machine, horrible things begin to happen to it – bullocks, but whatever...) I'll certainly try to visit my favorite blogs at least once a week, but that, too, will be infrequent.

Always remember that Ms. Lori loves you.

Peace.

5 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger k1tchenwitch said...

You HAVE to have a little fun with him for thinking your bad computer luck is contagious ~ y'know, cough on the screen in his presence, waggle your fingers over the keyboard and chant 'retupmoc, retupmoc', cup the mouse in your hands and whisper curses into it. But maybe don't do any of this until AFTER you have a new computer. . .

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Bev Jackson said...

oh rats. I don't want to hear this. I shall have to hex your hubby.

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger SJ said...

I still can't get over the fact that you watched the Tony Danza show.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Tee hee. My hubby's a serial killer now?

Hmmm. Now that I think of it...

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Alexis said...

Where. Did. The. Last. Post. Go??? Feeling crazy - there WAS a last post? Wasn't there??? HA HA HA HA - Ohhh the voices!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home