Sunday, January 13, 2008

Did I have Another Boychild in '02....

And not know about it? Is that even possible? Did I bear twins, and some evil nurse spirited one of them away?

Can't be...It just can't...Yet, how to explain this?



Fine, so it's not possible that this is my flesh, my blood, but my God, I love that child as if he were my own. He even speaks of the ORECK!

The ORECK!

Oh, be still my fluttering, charmed, vacuum cleaner-obsessed heart...

Rock on, sweet prince of vacuums. You shall remain a part of my soul forever...

3 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

"How often do you vacuum?"

"EVERY day!"

Oh, you can SO come to my house, little boy! I'm looking forward to buying one of his robotic housecleaning devices in 2027.

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

I love how his goal in life is to one day give away FREE vacuum cleaners to everyone.

That boy is a future Nobel prize winner, mark my words.

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Jordan E. Rosenfeld said...

I don't know whether to laugh at his adorableness or to cry--at the inevitable years of therapy he faces :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home