Friday, April 20, 2007

The Sun...

Is out today. An estimated high temperature in the low sixties.

O Rochester, thine springtime is but a retarded tortoise whose smiling, wizened face, although late to my doorstep, is a welcome sight indeed.

I shall sit on my patio, beneath a giant umbrella (so that I may keep my ghoulishly pale skin as corpse-white as possible), and indulge in a Corona with lime -- perhaps two -- and just...Chill. You know, like the dead thing I am.

Random thought of the day: Anyone else feel intense embarrassment while watching Gonzales whimper and poop all over himself during the hearings?

Ah, probably just me, then...

4 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Ah, sun. I miss the sun. We seem to have Rochester weather here instead.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger gerry rosser said...

I'll be kind, and not discuss the weather, except to say that it smiled kindly during our family outing to the Central Florida Fair today.

As for Gonzalez, I didn't watch. The man is a turd, hates all Constitutional freedoms, espouses torture with glee, and it is barely worthy of note that he canned U.S. Attorneys to suck up to the (hmmm, domestic spying and eavesdropping are slowing down my lingo) President and his cabal.

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Rotting Dead said...

Just dropping by to say hello. I was cleaning out my blogroll and deleting any non-working or non-interesting links.....Thanks for making the web a more entertaining place!

Take care,
CJ

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Steph, my sun is gone! I hear it will return this weekend.

Of course, that means we'll have four inches of snow.

Gerry, I must watch. I love a good train wreck.

Hey, C.J.! Long time no see, daddy! How's the little one? Must be quite big now, eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home