Thursday, February 09, 2006

Tomorrow is Doomsday (And Our 16th Wedding Anniversary)

I know a man named Lar
Who doesn’t think it is fair
That his balls should get snipped
Says he is pussy whipped
And his wife is the one with the pair

“But, Lar” says his wife
“Go under the knife,
Or bid sex a fond adieu
With a set that is blue
For the rest of your natural life”

Fun Game: Guess the name of Lar’s snippy doctor!
----------------------------------------------------------
---------snip--------snip--------snip-------snip------snip
---------snip--------snip--------snip-------snip------snip
----------------------------------------------------------
---------snap--------snap--------snappity---snippity--snip
----------------------------------------------------------
---------bippity-----boppity-----boo-----I'll------bet----
------you--------haven't--------a----------clue-----------
----------------------------------------------------------

Why, Dr. Stopp, of course!

10 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

tee hee. I expect most men will empathize with Lar.

Actually, I do, too. Truth be known, not more than fifteen minutes ago, I broke down in tears while folding laundry, and Lar caught me, asked me what was wrong, and I did a total Lucy -- "WAHHHHHHH!!! I LOVE YOU, LARRRRRR!"

I'm sickening.

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger Alice said...

Two word's:

You. Rock.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Alexis said...

Wow - that is an awesome anniversary gift - how did you wrangle that one????

Sorry for the absence - working like a dog over here. . . . xxxx

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

No, YOU rock, Alice!

YAY! My favorite makeup artist from across the pond has returned to cheer my dreary life! GOOD TO SEE YOU, Alexis!

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

That's a sweet and considerate thing to do (and I mean Lar)

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

I think so, too, Stephanie. He's a good man.

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Myfanwy Collins said...

Is it true, Ms. Lori, that when a man gets snipped he is put in the stirrups for the snipping? One of my friends told me this once and I thought it a sweet scene.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger A said...

Wow! Interesting, but great anniversary present... Go Lar for being a real man! Maybe it's because I haven't spent a lot of time around men's giblets, but I just don't get the whole my-confidence-revolves-around-my-genitals thing. I mean, I definitely am sympathetic about the emotional and physical suffering involved, but you bore the man children, for god's sake and that is such an underestimated accomplishment.. he can take one for the team, right??

Ha.. anyway.. happy anniversary, you crazy kids! ;)

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

It might be true, Myfanwy...Poor Lar's heard all sorts of macho "Oh, it was HELL, man, total HELL!" from some of his buddies. One guy told him that there will be five nurses holding him down, that the pain will cause him to pass out, shit like that.

Jesus. Poor Lar. He's at the doc's right now, and I'm so nervous for him...

Alena, You wrote: "but you bore the man children, for god's sake and that is such an underestimated accomplishment.."

Right on! ;-)

But Lar's poor, poor giblets...

Gawd, I'm all aflutter and atwitter and weepy and weird right now.

Thank you for the Happy, Alena. I predict that, oh, around two o'clock this afternoon, Lar and I will be happier than ought to be legal (we plan on hitting the sauce soon as he returns). ;-)

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Granny said...

The boys' dad had it done right after our youngest was born. No problems, no regrets.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home