Thursday, February 02, 2006

A Monster in Our Midst

***WARNING*** The following post is seething with venom and may disturb certain assholes

Andrea Yates is free on bond, and in the unlikely event that we should cross paths, I wouldn’t hesitate to spit in her hideous face. I would gladly spend the night in jail and pay a hefty fine for the pleasure of it all.

To those of you who feel even one iota of sympathy for this plague-carrying rodent from every child’s worst nightmare (oh, dear, poor sick woman who was strapped down with five kids, and oh, my, that horrible, horrible husband of hers, and oh, Jesus Lord, it was the depression that did it, the DEPRESSION, I say!) can kiss my ever-loving ass. You all can blame whomever you wish, her doctors, her husband, their delusional “faith,” her postpartum depression, but the fact remains that nobody but Andrea Yates chased those terrified children around their home, held those children under water as they struggled and pleaded for their mommy to stop. It is estimated that the murders took one very long hour.

She damn well knew right from wrong, as testimony shows, and I’m chilled to my very soul that anyone would rally to this whore’s defense, offer up any excuse for the atrocities that happened on June 20, 2001. Fuck you and fuck Andrea Yates all the way to the black wrought iron gates of Hell.

This is a murderer, a cold-hearted, simpering, selfish, lying pig who committed quintuple homicide, and she spent four years lazing about on her fat ass, being catered to, enjoying her “respite,” free from the burden of pretending to be a loving, caring mother. Oh, it must have weighed heavy on her shrunken heart, that pretense. It must have been so difficult to smile even as her resentment grew every time she gave her children showy, vapid hugs. That's what it all boils down to: resentment. She resented her controlling husband, resented her responsibilities, resented not being able to take bubble baths and watch soap operas at her leisure, resented, resented, resented.

She resented losing her former self.













Andrea Yates wanted the resentment to end, she wanted to do away with the demands, the responsibilities, the perceived drudgery of her life, and she did so, but it wasn't really her, see, because the devil made her do it. Goodness, Andrea, a tad cliché, wouldn't you say?

And now she has been released due to psychiatrist Park Dietz's fabricated bit of testimony (way to go, freak), and I am so, so disgusted, and I can hardly think straight, and I am sad, and I think about those five beautiful angels lying in their graves, and I shudder and I feel ill… And I just wish Andrea Yates would die. Kill yourself, you miserable, cowardly bitch, and do the whole world a favor.

To the Yates sympathizers, I say, look at what she destroyed, think about what those darling babies endured at the hands of their own mother.




Think.

8 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger Alice said...

Here here.

Excuse my language, but I just can't fucking BELIEVE it! free?? Free as in COMPLETELY?!

FREE!?!?! A woman who took FIVE innocent lives?Killed, KILLED, FIVE inncocent children? HER children?

What kind of mother could DO that and then argue that she should be set free, supposedly driven to it or not?

I'm sorry, but if I had been driven to something like that, I would beg to NOT be released in case I hurt someone else. I would also want to be allowed to confess my sins to a vicar, and then be taken to the gallows so that I can make my peace with God and the lives I stole before sacrificing my own in penance.

And, more importantly, what kind of stupid, unbelievable, ignorant, sick, twisted bastard would overturn her sentence and let her WALK?

Someone will kill her. This will not lie. Someone will get justice for those little angels, those poor, poor babies...

...Ugh. I need to go lie down.

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Justice said...

You are absolutely correct, Ms. Lori, all the way from the incompetent asshat who screwed up on the stand to the woman not being insane. Screwed up in the head, for sure, but not so insane she didn't know what she was doing. She blew that defense when she called the police and again after she was arrested.

I'm disgusted.

 
At 3:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, not "free." More like "out on bond awaiting retrial."

Also, there's no doubt in my mind that she's completely fucking batshit looney.

There's ALSO no doubt in my mind that, after retrial, she'll be locked away for life, whether in prison or in the looney bin-- which, might I remind those of you who will holler "SOME COUNTRY CLUB LOONEY BIN," is not actually a nice place at all.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Alice said...

Sorry, Lori.

Anonymous:
I don't care that prisons are "not a nice place at all", and I certainly couldn't give a toss whether Ms. A. Yates is "loony" or not. The fact is she murdered FIVE children, her OWN children.

I hope you're right, and she IS locked away for life, but I have a sick feeling in my stomach that she won't be, especially after hearing of some of the insanely short sentences given out recently for crimes if not as bad, then nearly.
Personally I believe she should die the way her children died. Slowly.
If she truly is "completely fucking batshit looney", God will judge her accordingly, but that is HIS respinsibility and one He will carry out when the timr comes. Ours is to make sure she never harms a living soul, be it child, adult, ant, bumblebee or daisy, ever, ever again.

She has had her right to trial and appeal. Now she deserves nothing at all, bar the responsibility she brought upon herself.
She deserves now, to make good on what owes to those angels and to the world.

That is my view. You, of course, are entitled to yours, but hopefully the following is something that can be agreed on:

She should, and hopefully will, pay for what she has done.

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Justice said...

The problem with a mental institution is not a misunderstanding of the facility, but a very clear understanding of a much higher chance of eventual release.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Thanks, everyone, for your comments, especially yours, Alice. I LOVE me some hate when concerning killer whores. ;-) Much appreciated.

And G-Man, pass me some of that, please. xxx 000

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Mamacita (The REAL one) said...

She's a monster and monsters should be locked up so the rest of us will be safe from their monstrous ways. I agree with every word you said here.

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Thank you, Mamacita.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home