Monday, January 16, 2006

My Rose-Colored Glasses Cracked

And I am so very tired.

Will post soonishly. When I'm not so tired. Or when my glasses are repaired.

UPDATE: Yeah, I got the strep. Finally went to the doc today, 1/18 (other than the OBGYN, this was my first visit to an M.D. in seven years). Apparently, because of my ridiculous lollygagging (heh), the strep developed into an amphibian-like creature named Max. Occasionally, parts of Max emerge from my mouth, sometimes an arm, sometimes a webbed foot (impetus for my going to the doc), because there's simply not enough room for his fat ass in my dainty little throat. I hate Max because not only does he make it difficult for me to breathe comfortably, he demands soup ALL THE TIME.

Hopefully, the meds will kill Max within a week, and I’ll be able to eat the side of beef I’ve been craving.

4 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Do you think the Nanas brought Max over and he forgot to go home with them?

Too bad he has to visit you for so long, Lori.

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger Bill said...

Of course, you and Max could go on the road as a comedy team. Lori & Max. It could be great. Although, it may go to Max's head. The instant celebrity and all that. And then he'd want to leave the team. And then he'd make one bad business choice after another and then we'd be watching him on the E! THS or some reality show on VH1.

That would be sad. Poor Max.

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Stephanie, I think Max was with me long before the nanas visited. I'm hoping his offspring didn't hitch a ride on the nana train...

Bill, you are, of course, totally insane. ;-)

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Bill said...

You may be right. I may be crazy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home