Friday, December 24, 2004

A Christmas Greeting From Ms. Lori and a Couple of Little Devils


There are few people in cyberworld that make me laugh out loud -- Keef happens to be one of those few. I also have a tremendous, wholly innocent crush on this man, and have for almost three years now.

I want to adopt him, his wife, and their little cat, too, have them come live with me for all eternity. Yes, that's correct -- I want to adopt a grown man and his family.

That is my Christmas wish. Well, I'd originally wished for world peace, but I think the odds are leaning more toward grown man-adoption, so I'll go with that.

If there really is a Santa Claus, I'll have me a fine Texan family under my tree tomorrow morning. I'm so excited!

And to all of you crazy, beautiful OWM readers: May you have a holiday filled with laughter. May you wake on Christmas morning with a cramp in your face from laughing so hard. May you eat lots of goodies and not gain an ounce of assfat. May you drink till you drop and not have a hangover. May your significant other dress up as a perverted elf and ravish you all night long. May your children allow you to sleep past five a.m., and may your extended families not drive you so insane, you tear the Christmas tree from its stand and heave it across the room, then rip every single hair out of your head while dancing in circles, alternately chanting Gregorian style and weeping uncontrollably, occasionally screaming epithets in the horrified faces of your loved ones.

I sincerely mean that. Have a merry, folks.

10 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Katie said...

What wonderful Christmas wishes. (hmm... no assfat...that's a good one!)

Merry Christmas, Lori!! Hope you get your Texan Family!!

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Michele said...

You have wonderful wishes. Possibly because you are wonderful Ms Lori.

Of course I KNOW wonderful and therefore have granted myself the ability to make these judgements.

My holiday message to you:

In this season of celebration I also celebrate the wonderful people who have touched my life with their glorious spirit, wit, wonder, and joy. This list of people does indeed include you.

Wishing you love, joy and wonderment during this glorious time of year.

Hugs to you from me and Wayne.

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Katie! Hi, Katie! So glad you stopped by! Merry Christmas to you with a big (((HUG)))!

Oh, Michele, I feel the same about you. But you know that. Have yourself a wonderful Christmas, sweetheart.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Bad Penny said...

Merry Christmas Ms. Lori! I hope you get your wish. All I wanted for chritmas was my two front teeth... and once I got those then it was all down hill.

This has been some seasons greetings ~ I'm Bad Penny

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Justice said...

That has to be the best holiday wish I have gotten so far!

Hope you had a good one!

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger theaddict said...

Thanks for the wishes. You too, don't forget to enjoy yourself. :)

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger :: jozjozjoz :: said...

That's a sweet xmas wish!

Happy Holidays!

Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

 
At 2:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeay for BlogGrrls I heart being on the leaderboard again. [does a little Charley Brown dance] ;)

-PeterB.

 
At 3:25 AM, Blogger Tom Carter said...

Don't worry about the duplicative posts. I've never done that, but I guess it could happen some day.

Who knows, me and Cat may show up on your doorstep some day! Wait a sec...Cat says he's not so sure about that, what with your reputation and all.

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

 
At 3:26 AM, Blogger Tom Carter said...

Don't worry about the duplicative posts. I've never done that, but I guess it could happen some day.

Who knows, me and Cat may show up on your doorstep some day! Wait a sec...Cat says he's not so sure about that, what with your reputation and all.

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home