Thursday, June 08, 2006

Me Love New Keboad Long Time

In other news, I was bitten 7-8 times by some sort of extraterrestrial arachnid -- most likely the assholis fuckwituum dorkdickidus -- and the back of my leg now resembles a bubbling, rotting hamhock. Sexy! Oh, and apparently, the bite of an assholis fuckwituum dorkdickidus aggravates rheumatoid arthritis, causing fingers and toes to blow up to monstrous proportions, leaving victims not only in incredible pain, but in foul moods as well.

Advil does nothing to alleviate my misery. Alcohol exacerbates the swelling.

Perhaps punching Lar’s forehead will hasten the healing process? I’m thinking yes.

Will post something more substantial soon as my fingers deflate.

5 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Granny said...

Sometimes, I'm not sure if you're joking but if you're serious, I hope you've seen a doctor.

Ouch.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said...

[laughing] Sorry, Lori. Really I am. [laughing some more]

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger E said...

Hi Cupcake! I tried to post comment to you a couple days ago...internet wouldnt cooperate...but glad to see ur back in bus. Ive ben sick last couple of days...strep...and crazy busy with crazy kids....miss u...Luv, Eileen

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

God, once I was bitten on the eyelid by some sort of spider while camping in the Sierras.

I never knew I could swell that much.

Since then I've slept with the covers over my head for protection.

I too hope you have seen a doctor. They get excited about this sort of thing.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Ms. Lori said...

Ann, the bites weren't serious enough to warrent a visit to the doc, thank goodness -- just UGLY!

Cassandra, it does indeed suck. And thanks.

Jas, you *would* laugh, you evil darling you. ;-)

Leenie (buttercup), hope your strep clears up soon! Poor baby! I had a nasty case of strep this past winter, so I completely empathize. Feel better soon!

Stephanie, your EYELID?! ARGH! My eye is twitching in sympathy.

Hey, Blackadder! Thanks! Recovered from WHC yet? ***wink wink***

 

Post a Comment

<< Home